Autopia will hold a one day ADVANCED CAR CARE training course on Friday, 16th July 2021 hosted by car detailing expert, Marc Leddy from Polished and Waxed.
Advanced Car Care training day focusing purely on paint correction.
The day covers the following:
- Accessing Paintwork – Damage and managing expectations
- Hand wet sanding and machine damp sanding
- Polishing Machines and their differences
- Compounds, Polish and glazes
- Pad choices – Wool, Microfibre and Foam
- Prepping a car for polish
- Headlight restoration
- Paint types and differences in approach
This is a one day course that starts at 10am and runs until 4pm, lunch and drinks are provided. We have a large selection of machines including Shinemate, Poorboys & Rupes and an equally large selection of compounds, polish and pads from many manufacturers such as Autopia Black, Angelwax, Rupes, Virtus, Soft99, Menzerana, Lake Country, Royal Pads and many more.
Participants will have the opportunity to try all products available. We take things to an extreme and inflict damage to scrap panels and work towards correcting that damage.
Completion certificate available on request.
Date: Friday, 16th July 2021 – 10am – 4pm
Place: Autopia Ltd, Mount Prospect, Fuerty, Co. Roscommon (check out google maps)
Price: €175 per person includes lunch and refreshments and Certificate.