Autopia will hold a one day Foundation Car Care day on Friday, 13th March 2020 hosted by car detailing expert, Marc Leddy from Polished and Waxed.
Training will take place at our purpose built training unit at Autopia, Roscommon.
The day covers the following:
- Damage and how its caused
- Pre-washing and their benefits
- Safe washing and tools which help the process
- Three decontamination stages – Tar remover, fallout remover and claying
- Proper wheel and tyre cleaning
- Safe Drying
- Rubber and trim dressings
- Glass cleaning and repellents
- The term polishing and differences in products
- Polishing machines and their differences.
- The day ends with the opportunity to try our various machine polishers and various compound/polish and pad combinations.
The day starts at 10am and runs until 4pm however with the last section of the day being about getting some hands on experience we are happy to sit on to allow the participants to gain as much hands on time as they wish.
Lunch and drinks are provided. We will be using a wide range of products, some of which will be available to buy at the end of the day.
Date: Friday, 13th March 2020- 10am – 4pm
Place: Autopia Ltd, Mount Prospect, Fuerty, Co. Roscommon (check out google maps)
Price: €60 per person includes lunch and refreshments and Certificate of Completion.