Tonyin Headlight Restoration Kit
Kit includes everything needed to get your headlights looking as good as new (please note, water for wet sanding is not included)
– Wet sand Paper
– Headlight Restoration Fluid
– Electric Vapourizer
– Mouth Mask
How to Use
– Thoroughly clean headlight
– Pre soak the wet sand paper and, using plenty of water, start to sand the hazing/yellowing on the headlight. We recommend starting from 600 grit and working through to 1500 grit
– Once wet sanding is complete, please use a degreaser to wipe down the headlight
– Fill 80 -100ml of the restoration fluid into the vapourizer tub and tightly seal (use included rubber sealing band)
– Plug the vapourizer into power and wait approximately 5-6 minutes (or until a fine vapour/steap start to appear from the tip
– From approximately 1cm away, and starting from top to bottom. allow the vapour to coat the headlight. During this process the headlight will start to go clear indicating it is now sufficiently coated.
– Allow to dry. We recommend allowing an hour.
– One kit should be enough to coat approximate 60-70 headlights.