Dr. Beasley’s Matte Paint Coating 2 oz | Protective Coating
MATTE PAINT COATING protects matte & satin paint from stains, soiling and contaminants to preserve the finish in factory condition. Engineered for active hydrophobicity, Matte Paint Coating repels water to self-clean. Unlike other nanocoatings, it retains the matte finish and will not add gloss.
PROTECTS MATTE PAINT FINISHES Shields matte paint finishes to resist stains and contamination
MAINTAINS MATTE LOOK Engineered nanostructure preserves matte appearance and adds no gloss
HYDROPHOBIC SELF-CLEANING Active water repellency pushes off water and aids in self-cleaning
LONG-LASTING DURABILITY 1+ years durability on daily drivers and up to 3 years durability on garaged vehicles
1. Ensure surface is clean. Use Matte Body Wash to remove loose contaminants and Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean more stubborn messes. For optimal bonding, decontaminate with Matte Decon prior to application.
2. Mist water onto a panel. For optimal bonding, use distilled water.
3. Lightly shake the Matte Paint Coating bottle.
4. Place 10 to 15 drops onto applicator.
5. Apply to wet panel in circular or straight back-and-forth motions, being sure to get full coverage.
6. Immediately wipe panel down completely with a fresh microfiber towel.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 until entire vehicle is covered, applying 5-6 more drops with each panel.