GYEON Q² Mohs Light
Gyeon Q2 MOHS Light is the hardest automotive paint coating available to a wide range of users. Q2 MOHS adds a further 3H of hardness to your paintwork, making it extremely resistant to scratches as well as being highly durable, capable of maintaining 80% of it’s original hydrophobic properties for a period of at least 18 months.
Q2 MOHS offers impressive water beading and self-cleaning abilities, ensuring the impeccable appearance of a vehicle between washes.
This is the light version of Q2 MOHS which contains just the coating and nothing additional.
Features & Benefits:
- Adds significant layers of thickness & protection to clearcoats
- Hydrophobic – water beads & rolls away removing contaminants
- Strong self-cleaning effect – bug splatter & bird droppings more easily removed
- Resistant to wash chemicals with a pH range 2-11 (highly acidic – highly alkaline)
- Pressure-washer safe
- Enhances gloss, metallic flake & natural paint colour
- Provides up to 18 months protection
- Durability: >12 months / 20K km
- Thickness: 0,2 – 0,5qm pH
- Tolerance: pH 2-11
- Contact angle: >95′
- Hardness: +3/4H
- Coverage: 30ml / car