Clear Vision easily removes dirt, dust, fingerprints, water spots, bird droppings, insects, road film, foggy residue, and more from helmets.
Use This To:
- Clean visors for perfect optical clarity
- Clean light dirt and debris without swirls or scratches
- Clean and maintain safety gear to keep you safe on the road
- Clean glossy, matte, and satin helmet finishes
Clean Safety Gear Fot Safe Riding
Rider safety is crucial for any motorcycle enthusiast. A prepared rider should always wear the proper equipment whenever riding and operating a motorcycle. Good helmet maintenance starts with a clear visor and protecting the outer skin from the harsh elements. The slick lubrication of the helmet cleaner helps remove abrasive dirt and grime from clear visors without installing any swirls or scratches that obscure vision while protecting.
Protected Helmets Last Longer
Long term exposure to the elements damages and degrades helmet parts. Harsh UV sunlight fades, discolors, and weakens exterior plastic and carbon fiber shells and impact-resistant face visors. Clear Vision is blended with optical select spray sealant technology that help reject UV rays that damage helmet pieces. The slick finish left behind helps repel water spots, abrasive dirt and dust, and even insects and bird droppings, so your helmet stays clean longer.
How to use:
- Apply a few lights sprays to a clean microfiber towel.
- Gently wipe the interior surface to remove dirt, dust and body oils.
- Once the surface is cleaned, flip over the microfiber towel to a clean side and buff off any excess product.