Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner 16oz | Preserves Vinyl & Leather
Why Buy This Product?
- Conditions and restores leather surfaces
- Great for seats, door panels, and dashboards
- Finishes dry to the touch with no greasy or oily look or feel
- Blended with Vitamin E and Aloe to moisturize and nourish leather
- Works on natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic vinyl leather surfaces
- Also useful on leather furniture, upholstery, apparel, and accessories
About Leather Conditioner
Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner nourishes and restores leather pieces with a like-new look and feel. Unlike cheaper leather care products, Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner is free of any petroleum bases and caustic chemicals that dry leather out, cause fading and discoloring, and leave a shiny finish with greasy feel. The refined water-based formula is blended with Vitamin E and Aloe extracts to moisturize leather pieces to restore a soft, supple feel. Leather is skin, and if neglected, it can crack, burn, fade, and discolor. Normal wear and tear from getting in and out of the car can cause cracking and breaking of leather pieces on bolsters and seats, and dried out leather speeds up this process. Work Leather Conditioner into the leather hide just like lotion into skin to moisturize and nourish leather upholstery inside any automobile. Treat leather seats, dashboards, door panels, center consoles, armrests, and even headliners found in any automobile. Leather Conditioner contains no caustic ingredients, and is safe to use on any natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic vinyl leather upholstery. Experienced detailers even take Leather Conditioner into the home or office to restore furniture, apparel, and accessories with the soft silky touch of fresh new leather. Regular treatments with Leather Conditioner help prevent a dried out look and feel that leads to cracking on older leather pieces. Restore and protect leather car parts before they require expensive refurbishment with Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner.
How To Use:
Start by cleaning dirt, grease, and body oils from leather surfaces with Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner.
- Always test new leather care products on an inconspicuous spot to check for colorfastness and desired results.
- Pair Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner with the Horsehair Leather Cleaning Brush.
- Spray Leather Cleaner directly into brush bristles and scrub dirt and filth from the affected area.
- Wipe up excess cleaner and loosened filth with a premium microfiber towel.
Follow by conditioning leather parts to keep them looking and feeling supple and new.
- Spread 1 – 3 lines of Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner on a premium microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread the Leather Conditioner cream evenly over the workpiece, then massage deep into the hide like rubbing lotion into the skin.
- Buff off any excess product to restore a soft, smooth, and silky feel.