Tire and Trim Gel restores faded trim and tires with factory fresh, wet-black shine, then protects against dirt, water, and harmful UV rays.
Use This Dressing To:
- Precisely apply the gel exactly where you want it
- Absorb quickly for instant wet look
- Restore trim from within
- Make tires and trim look new
- Lock in essential oils for long lasting results
New Formula Blend With Ultra-Refined Essential Oil
Exposure to the elements fades, discolors, and cracks plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim pieces. Tire and Trim Gel penetrates deep, nourishes, moisturizes, and restores dried-out and faded trim to perfect deep high-gloss shine. The premium oil-based gel finishes dry-to-the-touch, can be applied precisely and evenly, and will not sling or run off surfaces when applied properly.
Darkest Wet Black Shine
Special UV blockers reject harmful solar rays that damage and fade plastic and rubber, keeping your trim blacker for longer. Use Tire and Trim Gel on faded bumpers, fender flares, door trim, weatherstripping, mirrors, window moldings, windshield cowls, rocker panels, tires, and more. The premium dressing is formulated with special waterproofing agents to help it last through multiple washes. Proper application for a New Look Tire is necessary to maximize effectiveness. The viscosity of the gel allows it to spread evenly for smooth and even coverage. For best results, apply a thin, even layer.
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 – 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.