Quick acting and highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser. Kills a range of bacteria, enveloped viruses and yeast. Rapidly evaporates from hands.
4 bottles of 500ml (4pk)
8 bottles of 250ml (8pk)
10 bottles of 100ml (10pk)
Please choose from the dropdown menu.
Contains 70% alcohol. Added glycerol emollient to maintain skin condition.
- Disinfects hands after washing or wherever soap and water are not readily available.
- Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour.
- Recommended wherever food is handled, prepared or served.
- Ideal for in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments.
- Passes EN 14476 with a 60 second contact time against Vaccinia virus.
- Suitable for use against enveloped viruses including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Influenza Virus, Herpesvirus & Hepatitis B.
- Available in a choice of pack sizes to meet a variety of requirements.
- Health & Safety Data sheets can be viewed here.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
For use on visibly clean hands only.
If hands are dirty, wash with soap and water, rinse and dry before applying.
Use sufficient product (1.5-3ml) to ensure complete coverage.
Apply to palms and spread over hands and wrists, paying special attention to cuticles and creases in skin. Rub in well; until skin is dry. This should take approximately 1 minute.
Drying hands is not necessary as product will evaporate leaving skin refreshed and sanitised.
- Not suitable for use on hands with cuts or grazes, or on damaged skin.
- Avoid spilling or splashing on clothes or fabrics.
Contains a blend of isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer & triethanolamine.