Liquid Elements Carbon Disc Cleaning Cloth 300GSM
The Carbon Microfiber Cloth with real Carbon Fiber Structure for an unparalleled experience when cleaning glass surfaces. It has never been easier to achieve the best results in glass cleaning.
Thanks to the ultrafine bonded carbon microfiber, the carbon cloth is able to remove any residue on the surface individually adapted. The carbon microfiber opens and closes automatically to ensure the ideal removal. The fibers arranged in the seam direction are statically and the fibers running against the seam are dynamically arranged, thus the carbon structure is created. In addition to the carbon fiber, the Liquid Elements Carbon Disc Cleaning Cloth achieves an exceptionally good performance on all glass surfaces.
Perfect in combination with the Liquid Elementes See You Glass Cleaner, every glass surface is perfectly clean and streak-free.
- Carbon Fiber Structure
- Size: 40x40cm
- Weight: 300GSM
- Perfect streak-free glass cleaning
- 100% lint-free glass cleaning
- Removes all residues
- Finely stitched microfiber edge
- Moisten the surface with glass cleaner
- Lay the cloth folded on the surface and remove the cleaner without pressure
- The carbon cloth is only suitable for glass surfaces!
- For particularly heavily soiled windows, the glass cleaner should wet the window completely several times so that the cleaner can dissolve the dirt better. Wipe off the wet surface with the Green Scale.
- Washable at up to 60°C in the washing machine (preferably with microfiber detergent)
- Shake out the cloth after washing and hang it up to dry (a tumble dryer can also be used in the gentle cycle for microfiber cloths)
- Do not continue to use microfiber cloths if they are dirty/contaminated, for example if they accidentally came into contact with the ground during use.