Liquid Elements Clay Lube Kneading – Lubricant
Liquid Elements Clay Lube is a specially developed kneading lubricant
for the use of cleaning dough .
The ingredients used not only protect the clay,
but also ensure an enormous sliding behavior.
Protects against scratches in the kneading process and prevents the porous disintegration of
the cleaning dough as it
would happen, for example, when using detergent as a lubricant.
Liquid Elements Clay Lube Highlights :
- Especially for cleaning dough
- Prevents porous disintegration of the clay
- Enormous sliding behavior
- Residues easy to remove
- Scratching the treated surface is greatly reduced
Liquid Elements Clay Lube Application :
- Shake the bottle properly
- Cover the area to be treated sufficiently with Clay Lube
- Slip over the wetted surface with the cleaning clay under light pressure
- Remove residues with a microfibre cloth such as the Liquid Elements moss
Liquid Elements Clay Lube Notes :
- The treated area should first be properly washed and cleaned from coarse dirt.
- Always make sure that the treated area is properly wetted
- Insufficient wetted surfaces can cause scratches
- Do not use on hot surfaces
- Do not allow to dry
- pH at 20 ° C = ~ 7