The Liquid Elements Glass Freezer glass sealant is suitable for all types of glass and glass.
The ingredients are based on ceramic components that give the product its absolutely strong performance. From about 50 km / h no windshield wiper is needed,
because the rain through the protected surface simply runs off.
Glass Freezer is suitable for all weather conditions and prevents even in winter
the freezing of the slices.
- From 50 km / h the water flows easy off
- Ceramic ingredients
- Easy to use
- For all types of glass and slices
- too suitable for home and garden
- Service life: approx. 3-6 months (depending on usage) & nbsp;
- First shake
- Thoroughly clean the disc and allow it to dry without residue.
- Use a applicator on distribute the slice so that it forms a closed layer
- approx. Allow to soak in for 5-10 seconds and then wipe off with an eraser microfiber cloth
- Repeat procedure at least once every 20 minutes for a perfect result
- To clean the windows, we recommend the Liquid Elements See You Glass Cleaner
- for at least 12 hours after use Do not expose to rain to allow the layer to harden properly.
- Do not use on hot surfaces.
- We recommend wearing gloves when applying
- Sponge Applicator
- Eraser Microfiber Cloth < h3> Specifications:
- Contents: 100 milliliter Glass Freezer Ceramic Glass Sealing
- Enough for Approx. 30 windscreens or approx. 10 complete vehicles_________________________________________________ __________
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
The product is classified and labeled in accordance with the CLP Regulation.
H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
H319 Eye irritant effect H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness
P102 Keep out of the reach of children
P210 Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces, Do not smoke > P261 Avoid breathing vapor / spray.
P271 Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing.
P305 + P351 + P338 For EYE CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes .
Remove contact lenses, if available and easily removable. Continue rinsing.