Liquid Elements Nanomite Wash – Sealant Concentrate
Nanomite from Liquid Elements is the result of nearly 2 years of research and development.
High quality sealing components combine with the shampoo water to form
a highly hydrophobic layer on the entire vehicle exterior.
Plastic, paint, rims, glass and all other materials that are present in the exterior of a vehicle
can be treated with Nanomite.
Cleaning and sealing has never been so easy.
In combination with the Liquid Elements Pearl Rain car shampoo, the paint is intensively cleaned and
protected directly from new dirt and buildup.
The Abperl – effect must not hide from high quality waxes and sealers and
will delight any car care enthusiast.
Due to the ceramic base of the ingredients, the treated vehicle shows
an extreme shine after drying.
After use, the wash mitt or wash sponge should be
washed with the Liquid Elements Towel Reset Microfibre Detergent to avoid
permanent sticking of the fibers.
Liquid Elements Nanomite Highlights :
- Suitable for vehicles on all external surfaces
- Highly hydrophobic layer
- Comparable with high-quality waxes and sealants
- Sticks strongly and connects to the surface
- Ceramic based ingredients
- Extreme shine after washing
- difficult adhesion of new dirt
- Life time depending on dosage 2-4 weeks
Liquid Elements Nanomite Application :
- 3-5 caps on 10liter! Shampoo water! give
- Distribute in a bucket with a washing glove
- Clean from top to bottom, wash glove in between
- Rinse residues with high-pressure cleaner
Liquid Elements Nanomite Notes :
- Sealing components reduce foaming
- Do not use on hot surfaces
- Functional with all Liquid Elements car shampoos