Colour Transform Technology reacts with iron particles on your bodywork and wheels so they can be easily rinsed away for a deep clean.
Your vehicle is under constant attack from airborne contaminants. Many of these are tiny particles of iron that appear as specks on paintwork and brake dust on wheels, dulling their shine. The active ingredients in Magma turn red as they react with these iron particles to safely loosen them from the surface to be easily rinsed away.
How to use:
- Before you start check the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Shampoo the vehicle first and remove excess water.
- Spray Magma liberally across the bodywork, glass and wheels.
- Wait 3-5 minutes while the Magma reacts to any iron particles on the surface and turns red as it starts to dislodge them.
- Agitate bodywork with a soft damp sponge or wash mitt and agitate wheels with a brush or sponge before thoroughly rinsing off with water.
Note: Magma reacts to iron particles. To remove other types of contamination such as tree sap or tar, use the Autoglym Clay Detailing Complete Kit.