Welcome to The Rag Company’s newest creation – The SMITTEN DRY Mitt. This unique tool was designed by the TRC team to eliminate towel drag when using a large drying towel on lower panels by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere for safely and effectively drying all types of paint / clearcoat. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line TWISTRESS and TWIST & SHOUT Drying Towels and on the other side is a DOUBLE layer of our famous PLUFFLE (Plush/Waffle) Drying Towels. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
- Drying & Buffing – Lower Panels, Door Jambs, and Hard to Reach Areas
- Easy Application of Sealants, Instant Detailing Sprays, Spray Wax & Other Drying Aids
- Quick Touch-Up of Smaller Areas
- Partner With Your Favorite Drying Towel For The Ultimate Drying Combo
- Perfect Microfiber Materials + Perfect Border = A New Definition of the Perfect Drying Tool for all Automotive, Boat, and RV Applications!
Additional Product Details:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides – Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge = Superior 70/30 Blend Absorbency On Both The Leading Edge And The Trailing Edge For Streak-Free Performance
- Easy To Wring Out
- Absolutely Safe On All Types Of Paint / Clearcoat Finishes
- Extremely Durable With Premium Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Size: 8.5 x 9.5 Inches (22 cm x 25 cm)
Color: Platinum Grey/Charcoal Grey
Blend: 70% Polyester/30% Polyamide
Material Weight: Varies From 490 – 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border/Edging: ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber
Country of Origin: South Korea
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.