Bilt Hamber – Hydra Wax
Ultra durable deep shine liquid carnauba wax hydra-wax is a superior, super-easy-to-use last stage treatment for the protection of highly finished automobile paint systems.
The high grade T1 carnauba wax is used as the backbone to provide a deep rich gloss. Unlike other automotive waxes, excellent gloss, ease of application and buffability are provided by other gloss enhancing molecules. To achieve the ultimate smooth glass-like finish, the paint should be in good condition. This can be easily achieved before use with korrosol and auto clay bar, before hydra-wax treatment.
Bilt Hamber Hydra Wax offers detergent-proof longevity. It will continue to bead water long after more expensive sealers, premium paste waxes and so called nano coatings have failed. For longest durability, pre-cleaning of paint using cleanser-fluid is recommended.
Bilt Hamber hydra-wax is a non-abrasive and dirt repellent and a particularly good choice for those who want an excellent water and dirt repellent shiny finish to their paintwork, with ease and infrequent application. It is also an excellent choice for those who wish to apply a product as frequently as every week.
With easy application and satisfying buffing, no dust is produced and there are no abrasives to wear away the paint.
- Superior easy-to-use last stage treatment.
- Contains no abrasives.
- Will outperform more expensive paste waxes.
- Over 50% by weight T1 carnauba wax in dry wax film.
- Detergent proof.
500ml aluminium bottle , soft applicator & large microfibre cloth both included.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly wash vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos. Do not use wash and wax products.
- Dry vehicle using a soft microfibre drying towel.
- Bilt Hamber hydra-wax is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use cleanser-polish and/or auto-clay before application.Once prepared in this way regular application of hydra-wax will maintain a high gloss finish without need for further use of abrasive polishes. Use of cleanser-fluid prior to application of hydra-wax will dramatically boost the longevity of the buffed film.
- Work on shaded cool panels. Using the sponge applicator provided apply in light circular motions sparingly and allow to dull for approx 5-10 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine using the blue micro fibre cloth provided – turn frequently.