Chemical Guys Heavy Grade Clay (Black)
The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar is the safest and most effective way to remove heavy contamination from your vehicle’s paintwork.
Flex-Clay Technology easily removes years of heavy overspray, rail dust, brake dust, pollution and contamination for a smooth-as-glass feel. The unique elastic black detailing clay pulls off heavy and rough contamination like a magnet. The advanced Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar is designed to cleanse vehicles with years of stubborn contamination and pollution. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar works great on paintwork, glass, plastic and metal surfaces.
Detailing clay bar safely removes overspray and pollution without damaging the surface. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar is the perfect choice for removing embedded contamination from new and old vehicles. The Heavy Black Clay Bar is the safest way to cleanse virtually any painted surface.
- Flex-Clay Technology
- Removes heavy contamination, overspray and pollution
- Works on paintwork, glass, plastic and metal surfaces
- Easy to use
- Smooth as glass feel
How To Use:
- Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Getting the surface as clean as possible will reduce wear on the clay bar and extend the life of your clay bar by reducing the amount of contaminants that need to be lifted by the bar.
- Mist a 2 x2 square foot area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant. Hold the clay bar against the surface and move it back and forth.
- The clay bar will grab the surface initially. This grabbing indicates that the clay is encountering contamination. Continue rubbing gently until the clay glides freely.
- Using Luber, wipe each complete section with a micro fiber towel, this process will wipe away contaminates and reduce friction and possible marring of surface through friction.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the clay. If it appears soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion to clean the next section. If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh bar
- Wipe any left over residue away with a clean microfiber towel.
- Once you have clayed the paint, you can clay the windows as well. Follow the same directions for windows this will reduce streaking when using your wipers and accelerate water run off when it rains.
- Wash Vehicle again once completed, this will assure that all contaminates that were removed are safely washed off of the surface where they can no longer stick hard to the paint.