Liquid Elements Base Coat 9H ceramic coating
The familiar from the past base coat Liquid Elements is finally back.
This product is a ceramic coating with the main function of
forming an extremely hard surface (9H) that overlays the vehicle parts.
Due to the extremely complex and high-quality formulation, which uses only
98% active ingredients, an extremely hard
coating is applied to the vehicle exterior, which provides very long protection.
This product is highly recommended in combination with the Liquid Elements Eco Shield.
The applied Base Coat 9H provides in this combination for a hard,
glossy surface, with which the Eco Shield can make a perfect connection.
In the second step, the Eco Shield serves for a strongly hydrophobic, smooth and also glossier surface.
So you get extreme protection against scratches and other defects, a tremendous shine,
as well as a strong beading, smooth and hydrophobic surface.
With the combination of Eco Shield and Base Coat 9H, dirt and grime have little
chance to adhere to the vehicle paint and can be easily removed.
The car wash has never been so easy, fast and paint protecting too same.
Liquid Elements Base Coat 9H Highlights :
- Extremely easy to work with
- Hard protective layer
- Long-term protection for the entire outdoor area
- Very easy to clean surface
- Perfect background for Liquid Elements Eco Shield
- In combination with Eco Shield the perfect combination for vehicle protection
- Increases service life of the Eco Shield
- Shelf life up to 2 years
- Compatible with all materials in the vehicle exterior
- Ideal also for all types of rims
- Resistant to cleaners with PH values between 4 – 11
- Can also be used stand alone (protection function)
- Hardness: 9H
Liquid Elements Base Coat 9H Application :
Before application, the paint should be washed, kneaded and processed to the best possible condition.
Of course, every user can define the best possible state for himself, which he is satisfied with.
After polishing, the paint should be degreased with IPA once again. Then the application can start.
- Put 5-6 drops on an applicator and spread very thinly on an area of approx. 60x60cm
- After min. 30 seconds to max. Remove 5min residues with an Eraser Microfiber Cloth
- If necessary repeat the process at the earliest after 30 minutes (max. Two shifts possible)
- Let it harden for at least 60 minutes without stress before applying Liquid Elements Eco Shield.
Liquid Elements Base Coat 9H Notes :
- Do not use on hot surfaces
- Remove all residues carefully and completely
- Cool and dry storage
- Protect from frost